Best Body Shaver and Trimmer for Manscaping
Many people are looking for the best body shaver and trimmer for manscaping, so we want to share our thoughts on pubic hair grooming. The reasons for manscaping vary from person to person but the desire to find the right male grooming tools is a desire shared by all men, so read on for more information and our recommendation for the best personal grooming tools.
Tools for Shaving Male Pubic Hair
If you’re not already shaving your pubic hair, and you’re wondering if manscaping will make you weird or something, you can relax and join the ranks of males shaving male pubic hair.
Shaving your genitals is not all that hard to do once you learn how to do it, and find the best tools for the job. Of course, it becomes more complicated if shaving male pubic hair includes not only the pubic mound but also the penis and scrotum.
Here are the Best Tools Available for Manscaping
We sincerely believe electric shavers are the best tool for manscaping but there are other options, which we have listed below for your convenience.
- We believe the best option is a bullet-style personal shaver and trimmer combo, especially for pubic hair shaving. Bullet shavers are easy to maneuver in sensitive pubic areas, which means you are much less likely to cut, nick, or damage your genitals.
- A good trimmer is a good choice if you are content with short, not shaved hair. Using a razor blade will reduce the chance of suffering from razor burn and is much faster. However, the drawback is pubic hair stubble can be very coarse, which may not be desirable during intimate relations.
- Waxing is a decent hair removal option, as a Brazilian bikini wax. This option may be painful, and you must return to the spa often, but it is an option.
- An excellent old-fashion razor is still an option if you are skilled, careful, and sober. However, to reduce the risk of injury, we recommend allowing someone else to shave your genitals for you.
- Pubic hair removal creams or depilatories is another option available to men. The main drawback is that some men are sensitive to chemical hair removal creams. If you have sensitive skin, depilatories are probably not the best option.
- Electrolysis is considered to be a permanent hair removal procedure using heat, chemical energy, or both. A needle is then inserted into every hair follicle to kill it and prevent new growth. The procedure is considered safe but may cause redness and multiple treatments are necessary to remove all of the pubic hair.
- Laser hair removal damages the hair follicle and slows or prevents hair from regrowing. While it is generally considered to be a safe method of removing pubic hair it is expensive and works better if you have light skin and dark hair.
Choosing What Works Best for You
With all the available options, it may seem challenging to decide on one method. However, it doesn’t need to be. You can try some of the cheaper and more accessible options and if those don’t work for you, move on to the more expensive manscaping options.
Though price and convenience are important factors to consider, comfort and effectiveness are the top concerns for most men when looking for the best body shaver and trimmer for manscaping.
What We Recommend
Our top choice is the affordable and convenient Bodworx Personal Body Shaver and Trimmer Combo. This manscaping combo tool set includes free shipping and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
A Few More Tips for Finding the Best Male Grooming Kit
Shaving male pubic hair on the penis or scrotum requires tools that are gentle and effective, which is why we suggest a bullet design. Whatever you decide, remember your choice needs to be something that you can easily afford, use it again when needed, and it does not cause too much irritation, redness, or discomfort.
If you are using something like a razor and it is cutting you, causing razor burn to your penis or scrotum, or other irritation, is that going to impress your partner? In all likelihood it is going to have the opposite effect, so plan ahead, and try some of these methods to find the pubic hair removal method that works best for you.